Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Sapling Website in the Works

After the urging of my buddies on Web Design Group, I decided to scrap my website and start over. After the dozens of hours I put into it, it was hard to upload the new sapling site, but I like it better. I found a free template from a pet shop-themed site and have modified it a bit. It's kind of safari-themed, which my pal Lindsey says is very family friendly. I have finally finished the wedding section with the exception of the pocket card invitations as I still need supplies to photograph them. They aren't on Etsy yet and won't be until I can order the right supplies from pocketsandcards.com...or is it cardsandpockets.com? Can't remember and I'm too lazy to go find out :) But so far the site looks great. I haven't run it through any validators so that scares me to think I've got ANOTHER faulty template, but at least everything works on this site. If you'd like to check it out, it's at NaiveGlow.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment