Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 1

So this whole "30 Day Photo Challenge" thing is pretty popular. And it sounds fun. So I'm going to do it. I took this photo early this morning on the 27th of February.


Someone in Etsy chat said I look confused...I wasn't confused but rather looking at my computer screen, watching the posts scroll up my screen. I chose this photo because I spend a lot of time in Etsy chat. When my friends aren't online chatting on Facebook, I go to Etsy for my social fill. It's a great way to learn new things and meet some very friendly people. Yesterday I encountered a not-so-friendly person, but those are few and far between. The papers you see on the right of the photo are all for my resume packet that I will be mailing to 14 different places. I am on the hunt for a design job!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldnt say you look confused but rather focused on something?? Now I've read what you are/were focused on, lol!! Pffft on that mean person in chat!! Dunno why peeps waste their energy on having to be mean? Prolly were last ones picked to be on teams in school? lmao! Anywho, dig the blog, like readin your posts, and enjoy seeing you in chat!! Have a great week and talks soon.

    ReplyDelete